- Product Owner presents a story to be estimated.
- Scrum team asks questions (Product Owner answers)
- Scrum Master Asks Team “Do we have enough information to estimate”
- Yes Teams Estimates
- No Team should explain what is missing and the story goes back to PO
- Each team member privately chooses an estimation (do not show your estimation to others)
- After everyone has chosen a card, all selections are revealed.
- People with high and low estimates explain how they came to their estimate.
- If the team has consensus
- Yes Story is now estimated
- No Repeat from Step 2
Repeat until all stories are estimated.