Skip to content
- We would have a clear vision of where we want to go.
- We would focus on what we need to know to take the next step.
- We would be happy not to know every step on the road.
- We would empower one another, talk, we would share all our knowledge, share it with anyone who wanted to know, and even some that didn’t.
- We would accept our own imperfection and that of others and know we all need to get better, and our best is together.
- We would seek enough details to continue our journey, on seeking what is needed, that specific detail needed to actually do something.
- We would have working sessions and share our thoughts in real time.
- We would focus on outcomes and objectives, empowering and everyone to achieve things by following their path, not thinking they must follow ours.
- We would know we must always be learning, and to learn we must show respect and always ask powerful questions.